top of page
A Wesleyan Academy graduate
is able to:
1. Practice values and skills to become an adult who is committed to a Christ-centered lifestyle, guided by biblical values and principles.
4. Be equipped with the academic and critical thinking competencies to pursue a college career.
7. Discover and develop skills, talents, and creativity in the areas of fine arts and sportsmanship.
2. Pursue a redeemed life of personal faith in Jesus Christ.
5. Communicate fluently, both orally and in writing, in English and Spanish.
3. Demonstrate Christian leadership and be committed to community service principles by emulating the good shepherd, Jesus Christ.
6. Develop and apply 21st Century Skills to be a productive citizen who can impact the world.
bottom of page